Changes to Housing & Council Tax Benefit from April 2013At the Council meeting on the 23 January North Norfolk District Council approved the Local Council Tax Support Scheme which replaced Council Tax Benefit from 1 April 2013.
- General Information
- Local Housing Allowance (LHA)
- Benefit Fraud
- How to make a claim
- Changes to an ongoing claim
- Overpayment of Benefit
- What is an overpayment?
- How will I know if I have an overpayment?
- What if I disagree with the overpayment?
- Do overpayments have to be repaid all at once?
- From whom can an overpayment be recovered?
- How will an overpayment be recovered?
- How does underlying entitlement affect my overpayment?
- Pay for it
- Self-employed and students
- Discretionary Housing Payments (DHP)
- Discussing Your Claim