Council Jobs & Employment
- Jobs at North Norfolk District Council (NNDC)
This section provides you with information relating to jobs currently being advertised at North Norfolk District Council.
- Temporary Register
North Norfolk District Council has a Temporary Staff Register which holds application forms for temporary administration/clerical roles. You can find out further information in this section.
- RNLI and Coastguards
The RNLI are responsible for employing Beach Lifeguards within North Norfolk and the Coastguard have responsibility of looking after the whole stretch of coast from Hunstanton to beyond Cromer. This section provides further information about applying for a job with them.
- Work Experience
This section provides you with a guide to Work Experience placements at North Norfolk District Council.
- Contracting and Tender Opportunities
See our current contracting and tender opportunities.
- Criminal Records Bureau Checks
An explanation of why we need to carry out Criminal Records Bureau Checks for various roles
- Employment Opportunities with other Local Authorities
Details on where else you can search for jobs online
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring
Information explaining why we ask candidates to complete the Equal Opportunities form and what we use the information for.
- Working at Elections and Annual Canvass
- Council & Democracy
- Council Information
- Democratic Services
- Electoral Services
- Parish, Town & Neighbouring Councils
- Council Jobs & Employment
- Customer Services
- Legal Services
Sickness absence rose slightly between 2009/10 and 2010/11, but the target of 9 days per year was still achieved (per full time equivalent).
The attendance policy has been reviewed and staff are being briefed during 2011. The revised policy now contains a health capability procedure to assist employees who have health related issues in achieving sustained improvements in attendance and/or work performance. Where this is not possible, alternative options will be considered as appropriate. Where there is no other reasonable alternative; one of these options may include dismissal.
- Norfolk County Council elections — make sure you’re registered to vote! - 09 April 2013
- Norfolk County Council Elections - make sure you're registered! - 20 March 2013
- Council responds to criticism from Tax Payers’ Alliance - 21 February 2013
- Council announces new Deputy Leader - 29 January 2013
- Cromer Town District by-election - 21 February 2013 - 10 January 2013