- Corporate Leadership Team
The Chief Executive and Directors at North Norfolk District Council - the council's most senior officers, who make up the Corporate LeadershipTeam.
- Corporate Plan 2012 - 15
North Norfolk District Council's Corprate Plan, sets out what the council intends to do in the months and years ahead.
- Compensation Claim
How to make a claim for compensation against the Council.
- Map of Wards and Parishes
How do you find out who your local councillors are? Which councillor should you contact about an issue in a particular community? Which ward are you in? See our maps.
- National Fraud Initiative
Sharing information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds, in order to prevent and detect fraud.
North Norfolk District Council publishes an Annual Report and other documents that show how we have performed against our plans and targets.
- Public Relations
If you are a journalist wanting to contact North Norfolk District Council, please call the communications team on 01263 516344.
How the council manages the risks associated with delivering services in an active way, on our own and in partnership with other organisations.
- Shared Services
Information regarding shared service initiatives within North Norfolk District Council
- Council & Democracy
- Council Information
- Democratic Services
- Electoral Services
- Parish, Town & Neighbouring Councils
- Council Jobs & Employment
- Customer Services
- Legal Services
- Chairman and vice chairman of North Norfolk District Council elected - 24 May 2013
- Norfolk County Council elections — make sure you’re registered to vote! - 09 April 2013
- Norfolk County Council Elections - make sure you're registered! - 20 March 2013
- Council responds to criticism from Tax Payers’ Alliance - 21 February 2013
- Council announces new Deputy Leader - 29 January 2013