The team also produces the quarterly Outlook magazine for North Norfolk residents, as well as meeting the council's in-house design and branding business needs.
North Norfolk’s beaches are the tops, says new Good Beach Guide
North Norfolk’s beaches have come out tops in the new Good Beach Guide published by the Marine Conservation Society (MCS).
Sea Palling, Mundesley, Cromer, East Runton and Sheringham beaches have all attained the highly sought after and extremely stringent ‘Recommended’ status for their water quality. The awards go alongside the Blue Flags already held by the beaches at Sea Palling, Mundesley, Cromer and Sheringham, not only for their water quality but also for the high standard of their beach-side facilities.
Cllr. John Lee, NNDC Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Tourism, said, “North Norfolk is one of the cleanest Districts in the country and we have some of the best seaside resorts anywhere. These most recent Good Beach Guide recommendations are testament to the hard work carried out throughout the year in North Norfolk in order to provide clean and safe beaches for everyone to enjoy, whether they live on the coast or are a visitor to the area.”
- Chairman and vice chairman of North Norfolk District Council elected - 24 May 2013
- Make a date in your diary for Greenbuild 2013 - 24 May 2013
- Call for entries for the Graham Allen Award 2013 - 22 May 2013
- Council gallery hosts new exhibition - 22 May 2013
- Four of the best for North Norfolk's award winning beaches - 22 May 2013