Trees and Landscape
For more information on any of the following topics please phone: (01263) 516165 or e-mail email@example.com
- Protected Trees and Applications
Trees may be protected by way of a Tree Preservation Order, by being within a Conservation Area, or by the way of a condition imposed on a Planning Approval. Find out about how this protection might affect you.
- Biodiversity and Woodlands
Find out how the council's Conservation, Design and Landscape team can advise on biodiversity and woodland management issues, and how they impact on development.
- Trees, Landscape and Development
Trees have a positive effect on developments and should be retained where possible. So successful applications may involve tree protection measures being put in place before contruction starts. Find out how that might affect you.
- Hedges and Hedgerows
In many circumstances, you will need to apply to North Norfolk District Council if you want to remove a hedgerow. Find out what's involved.
- Planning & Design
- Building Control
- Conservation and design
- Planning Policy
- Street and Property Naming and Numbering
- Planning Applications, Appeals & Enforcement
- Obtaining Planning Permission
- Trees and Landscape
- Local Land Charges
- North Norfolk District Council to appeal wind turbine planning decision - 13 May 2013
- Opportunity to comment on development plans for Holt site - 09 April 2013
- Building excellence in the spotlight at regional awards - 11 March 2013
- North Norfolk District Council rebuffs Parliamentary criticism - 07 November 2012
- Historic lodge wins North Norfolk conservation and design award - 10 October 2012