North Norfolk District Council are seeking to appoint a contractor to undertake a cleaning contract to clean the Council’s buildings in the District of North Norfolk, including, but not limited to:
- North Norfolk District Council Offices
- Cromer Rocket House - common areas only, not museum or cafe
- Fakenham Connect Offices
- North Norfolk Information Centre
Procurement Reference PROC032
Further information will be found in the Invitation to Bid documents.
The tender will be conducted via the Delta-eSourcing solution Quick Call; interested parties can view the Invitation to Bid documents once registration has taken place.
To respond to this opportunity:
- Register as a supplier on the Delta-eSourcing website.
- To view the tender documents please enter the Tender Access Code (TAC) B7W73DB8ZW
- The Delta-eSourcing Quick Call will be open from 2pm on 3 July 2020. If you are unable to view the documents following registration and insertion of TAC please contact the Delta helpdesk on 0845 270 7050.
The Tender will close at 12 noon on 31 July 2020, any bids received after this date and time will be rejected.
If you require any further information at this stage please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 3rd July 2020