North Norfolk District Council are seeking to appoint a suitable Consultant(s) for the supply and delivery of 2 Feasibility Studies within the NNDC Council area. For the purpose of the procurement North Norfolk District Council will be the Contracting Authority.
Procurement Reference PROC034
The Service will comprise the following but not limited to:
- a Health and Wellbeing Hub in Stalham
- a Public Service Hub in North Walsham.
These projects have been identified through the One Public Estate Programme, where a number of local partners are seeking to work collaboratively to create economic growth, delivery of more integrated customer focused services and generating efficiencies within the County.
The Council will accept bids from Consultants who wish to undertake either one or both of the studies.
The purpose of both studies is to provide the Council and its partners with a detailed assessment of the feasibility of each hub including; identify the requirements of each prospective tenant, undertake an options appraisal, concept sketch designs and block plans, identify key risks and constraints with the project, create an outline business case and a delivery strategy with development programme and timeline.
Further information will be found in the Invitation to Bid documents.
The tender will be conducted via the Delta-eSourcing solution Quick Call; interested parties can view the Invitation to Bid documents once registration has taken place.
To respond to this opportunity:
- Register as a supplier on the Delta-eSourcing website.
- Please send your email address that you have registered with to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full contact details. Please note that I am on leave from 7 June 2019 until the closure date therefore can you email email@example.com
- You will then receive notification from Delta inviting you to take part.
- The Delta-eSourcing Quick Call will be open from 4pm on 15 May 2019. If you are unable to view the documents following registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01263 516049 or 07966 892470. Please note that I am on leave from the 7 June 2019 until the closure date therefore can you contact email@example.com.
The Quick Call will close at 4pm on 14 June 2019, any bids received after this date and time will be rejected.
If you require any further information at this stage please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 14th May 2019