Check the latest information about missed bin collections.
Minor Construction works as required, to include but not limited to:
- General repairs and maintenance
- General building works
- Out of hours’ responsive work, emergency repairs and making safe
- Temporary works.
Does not include electrical, heating, or plumbing works although the appointed contractor will be responsible for managing attendances for incumbent nondomestic sub-contractors in these specialisms.
All works to be to current building regulations and relevant British Standards.
Works are only up to the value of £10k per purchase order.
However, the Council may issue a Change variation Instruction (CVI) that shall allow the £10k threshold to be exceeded in some circumstances.
Procurement Reference PROC058
Further information will be found in the Invitation to Bid documents.
The tender will be conducted via the Delta-eSourcing solution Quick Call; interested parties can view the Invitation to Bid documents once registration has taken place.
To respond to this opportunity:
- Register as a supplier on the Delta-eSourcing website.
- Enter the Tender Access Code (TAC) V2B8RPK428 to view the tender documents.
- The Delta-eSourcing Quick Call will be open from 4pm on 18 February 2021. If you cannot view the documents following registration and insertion of TAC, please telephone the delta helpdesk 0845 270 7050.
The Tender will close at 12noon on 11 March 2021, any bids received after this date and time will be rejected.
If you require any further information at this stage please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 19th February 2021