Free training courses available to help you start a career in adult social care with the North Norfolk Care Academy.
Works to include, but not limited to:-
- External redecoration of timber windows
- Partial replacement of roof coverings
- Replacement of rainwater downpipes
- Internal alterations and refurbishment
- Remedial work to heating and electrical installations
- Essential repair to outbuildings
Further information will be found in the Invitation to Bid documents.
Procurement Reference: PROC073
The tender will be conducted via the Delta-eSourcing portal; interested parties can view the Invitation to Bid documents once registration has taken place.
To respond to this opportunity:
- Please go to the Delta-eSourcing website www.delta-esourcing.com and register as a supplier.
- Please enter the Tender Access Code (TAC) 994543C4X9
- You will then be able to view the tender documents.
- The Delta-eSourcing Tender Box will be open from 16:00 Hours on 13 December 2021. If you are unable to view the documents following registration and insertion of TAC please telephone the delta helpdesk 0845 270 7050.
The Tender Box will close at 16:00 Hours on Thursday 13 January 2022 , any bids received after this date and time will be rejected. If you require any further information at this stage, please do not hesitate to contact
All rights reserved (13 December 2021). This advert is expressly provided to and solely for the use of North Norfolk District Council and must not be used by or distributed to any other party without the prior written consent of North Norfolk District Council who accept no liability of whatsoever nature for any use by any other party.
Last updated: 21st December 2021