The UK Government is changing how we vote. From May 2023, you will need to show photo ID when you vote at a polling station.
North Norfolk District Council are seeking to appoint a suitable consultant for the supply of Treasury Advisory Services.
Advice on how to keep the Council’s funds secure and manage the risks associated with external investments. Throughout the contract, up-to-date advice (daily or live) is needed on:
- counterparties that should be included or removed from the Council’s lending list
- the limits for individual counterparties (amount and period of investment)
- alternative investment options available
- which financial instruments should be used
For the purpose of the procurement North Norfolk District Council will be the contracting authority.
The Invitation to Bid documents contains further information.
Procurement reference: PROC090
The tender will be conducted via the Delta-eSourcing solution Quick Call. Interested parties can view the Invitation to Bid documents once registration has occurred.
How to respond
- Register as a supplier on the Delta-eSourcing website.
- Email email@example.com to confirm your contact details and the email address that you registered with.
- You will then receive an invitation from Delta.
The Delta-eSourcing Quick Call will open at 4pm on Monday, 16 January 2023. If you cannot view the documents following registration, please contact Debra Beckles on 01263 516049.
The Quick Call will close at midday on Monday, 6 February 2023. Any bids received after this date and time will be rejected.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information.
Last updated: 17th January 2023