Find out how to become a Councillor for North Norfolk District Council, come along to the Prospective Candidates’ Evening on 20 September 2018.
North Norfolk District Council are seeking to appoint a suitable Contractor(s) for the management of the Sports Facilities Operational Services Procurement reference PROC007. For the purpose of the procurement North Norfolk District Council will be the Contracting Authority.
Further information will be found in the Invitation to Bid documents.
Procurement Reference: PROC07
Management of 3 leisure centres to include Fakenham Sports and Fitness Centre, Splash Leisure and Fitness Centre at Sheringham (and subsequently the replacement facility built on that site) and Victory Swimming and Fitness Centre at North Walsham. The Council is currently considering options for the re-provision of the Splash swimming pool facilities and further details will be provided within the tender documents. The Contract will have the option to include management services for Cromer Dual Use Sports Centre (and subsequently Sports Hub project), North Walsham Dual Use Sports Centre and Stalham Dual Use Sports Centre, however this is not guaranteed. It is anticipated that the initial contract period will operate for a period of 10 years with the potential for up to a further 5 years extension subject to mutual agreement.
The estimated contract value of £36,000,000 is based on the current gross operating income for the three main sites of £2,400,000 per annum multiplied by the initial contract length of ten years plus the potential five year extension (please note that this does not include any income from the 3 dual use sites which will form part of the variant bid). This however is not guaranteed.
The Tender will be conducted via the Delta-eSourcing solution Tender Box. In order to receive the tender documents you will be required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement.
To respond to this opportunity:
1. Please email your expression of interest to email@example.com
2. You will then receive the Confidentiality Agreement.
3. Sign and return the Confidentiality Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You will then be sent the Tender Access Code for the Tender Box at Delta eSourcing
5. Please go to the Delta-eSourcing website and register as a supplier.
6. Once registered you will be able to insert the Tender Access Code and view the documents.
7. The Delta-eSourcing Quick Call will be open from 12:00 hours on Friday 27 April 2018. If you are unable to view the documents following receipt of the Tender Access Code please contact the Delta eSourcing helpdesk on 0845 270 7050 or email email@example.com or call 01263 516049.
The Tender Box closes at 12:00 Noon on Friday 20 July 2018, any bids received after this date and time will be rejected.
If you require any further information at this stage please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 27th April 2018