Get your nominations in to North Norfolk District Council’s Big Society Awards to celebrate your local hero.
A workshop to help people take their first steps on the road to starting a business will be held in North Norfolk next week.
“First Steps to Start Up” will be a three-hour event run by enterprise agency Nwes and held at North Norfolk District Council’s Cromer HQ.
The event will demonstrate some of the valuable things an Nwes Business Trainer can help new businesses with, including:
- Assessing business viability
- Calculating start-up costs
- Sourcing business start-up finance
- Registering for tax
- Carrying out market research
- Drawing up a business plan
Last updated: 1st October 2018