How to apply
You can purchase a season ticket using our online form.
View our season ticket leaflet for further information about our car parks, locations, cost, coach parking and general point of use.
Types of season tickets
North Norfolk District Council offers two types of season tickets:
24 Hour Season Ticket
The 24 hour season ticket permits 24 hour, 7 days a week parking and are permitted on selected NNDC car parks only.
Please note that these tickets are NOT valid on the following car parks:
- Meadow Road (Cromer)
- Albert Street (Holt)
- Staithe Street (Wells)
- Morris Street (Sheringham)
- Chequers (Sheringham)
3 Hour Season Ticket
The 3 hour season ticket permits up to three hours parking on any one occasion. The season tickets consist of a manual dial which users set at the time they park the vehicle.
The vehicle can remain in the same car park for a maximum of 3 hours after which the vehicle must be removed from the car park. Cars cannot return to the same car park within two hours but may park on alternative car parks up to a maximum of 3 hours each time.
General points of use
- The permit must be displayed clearly at all times
- Each ticket may hold up to two registration numbers
- changes to ticket car registration details are subject to a £10 charge
- Weekly season tickets can only be used in the same car parks as the 24-hour season tickets and are therefore not valid for all of the Council’s Car parks. (please see restrictions above).
Last updated: 3rd February 2020