Holt Parish by-election was held on the 19 September 2013.
- Declaration of results
- The Election Timetable provides all the key dates that you will need to be aware of during the election process.
- The Notice of Election is a legal document that must be displayed to notify the electorate that there has been an election requested.
- To be a candidate at the above election the nomination paper and all pages of the consent to nomination must be delivered to the Returning Officer, Electoral Services, North Norfolk District Council, Holt Road, Cromer, Norfolk, NR27 9EN not before publication of the Notice of Election on Wednesday 14 August 2013 and must be received at the latest by noon on Thursday 22 August 2013.
- For information on being a candidate please refer to the Electoral Commission Guidance.
- There is one vacancy for Holt and the Returning Officer has received two nominations which are listed on the Statement of Persons Nominated.
- Now that the date by which candidates can withdraw their nominations has passed, the Notice of Poll lists the candidates who are going forward to the Holt Parish Council by-election on 19 September.
Last updated: 26th January 2017