Do you have a keen interest in the media, social media, marketing, digital marketing, photography, public relations and how website content is managed?
This could be the apprenticeship for you, working in a busy team of communication professionals.
Media and Communications cover a wide range of skills which can be used across a number of career paths. The role of Media and Communications Apprentice will be an excellent stepping stone to a career in the media because it will introduce a wide range of skills to the successful applicant and build resilience into those skills.
Benefits of this Apprenticeship
During this Apprenticeship you will gain:
- An insight into the workings of a busy Communications team.
- A range of skills in content creation, delivering media campaigns, web content management, marketing and brand awareness.
- An understanding of how social media channels work for a local authority.
- Experience of working with a wide range of professional, enthusiastic communicators keen to provide you with a great start to a career in media and communications.
- Awareness of photography needs of the team and how to file imagery.
Although this apprenticeship is being advertised as a full time role, part time hours (30 hours minimum) will be considered.
As well as gaining valuable work experience, you will also work towards completing a Level 3 Digital Marketer Qualification.
For more information on the role, contact Ed Foss, Communication and PR Manager on 01263 516059.
Please note that we do not accept CVs unless accompanied by a fully completed application form. Please send all completed application forms to HR@north-norfolk.gov.uk
*the rate of pay for apprentices aged over 25 is £7.83, for those aged 21 to 24 the rate of pay is £7.38, for those aged 18 to 20 the rate of pay is £5.90 per hour, and for those under 18 £4.20 per hour.
Last updated: 27th June 2018