Greenbuild, Felbrigg Hall, 7 and 8 September

Fun day out, for all the family!

If you lose/damage your personal licence, either the badge or paper counterpart, you will need to apply in writing to the Local Authority who issued your licence for a replacement. This transaction carries a nominal fee and can take up to 14 days to produce the new documentation.

Last updated: 26th January 2017