North Norfolk is an attractive rural District with beautiful coastline, fantastic landscapes and big skies within easy reach of the fine City of Norwich.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Administration Officer to join our busy Property Services team.
NNDC has a vast property and asset portfolio and this post will involve closely working with other service delivery areas as well as our tenants, contractors, external stakeholders and the general public.
The main duties of the role will include.
- Receiving and logging telephone calls.
- Monitoring the Property Services Helpdesk.
- Entering information on the asset database system Concerto.
- Arranging meetings and minute taking.
- Ordering materials and dealing with suppliers.
- Instructing contractors and working with our own Multi Skilled Operative team.
- Processing invoices and paying accounts.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public and local members.
- General administrative duties.
With an organised and methodical approach, you will be able to prioritise and manage a busy and variable workload. You will possess good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires you to provide advice, guidance and direction to a wide range of customers.
If you want to be part of an enthusiastic and forward-thinking team, with a varied and challenging workload - we would like to hear from you.
North Norfolk District Council is committed to equality and diversity in employment and encourages applications from all sections of the community. We offer employees a friendly working environment, flexible working hours, a career average pension scheme and take pride in achieving Investors in People Silver standard. North Norfolk District Council put environmental considerations at the heart of its service delivery. View our Environmental Charter: Home | Climate Emergency (north-norfolk.gov.uk)
Please note that we do not accept CVs unless accompanied by a fully completed application form. Please send all completed application forms to HR@north-norfolk.gov.uk.
For an informal discussion please contact: Tina McManus on 01263 516054
Last updated: 17th August 2021