Sign up to pay by Direct Debit
There’s a positive energy about North Norfolk District Council. We have an ambitious vision for the future of the area and have a great track record of delivering exciting initiatives to nurture local economic growth and community development.
As our Project Enabler you will inspire local communities and businesses and be creative in developing new project ideas that will provide opportunities for improvement and investment. We are therefore looking for someone with the skills to bring together people, places and resources to effect lasting change.
We would like you to join us if:
- you have experience of developing and delivering improvement projects;
- you are a skilled communicator, with an ability to engage with communities;
- you have a good understanding of grants and funding;
- you are able to play a key role in establishing partnership arrangements;
- you are willing to put the customer at the centre of our services; and
- you are politically astute and resilient.
So if you are ready to be part of an ambitious and successful team, where your expertise and experience will be relied upon and your ideas welcomed, we want to hear from you.
North Norfolk District Council is committed to equality and diversity in employment and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
We offer employees a friendly working environment, flexible working hours and a career average pension scheme.
Please note that we do not accept CV's unless accompanied by a fully completed application form.
For further information or an informal discussion, please contact Rob Young, Head of Economic & Community Development, on 01263 516162 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date; 1st May 2019, 09.00am
Last updated: 4th April 2019