Our Cromer office is open for prearranged appointments or urgent enquiries.
Date published: 4th November 2016
Hundreds of people are expected to take part in the 4th anniversary of Sheringham parkrun this Saturday 5 November.
The event will be officially started by Cllr Becky Palmer, Cabinet Member for Leisure and Culture at North Norfolk District Council.
Cllr Palmer said: “This is a great community event and a credit to the volunteers who ensure the parkrun takes place week after week; the district council was involved at the beginning and it’s so good to see the event has gone from strength to strength.”
Sheringham parkrun is supported by Active Norfolk, North Norfolk Beach Runners and parkrun UK.
Did you know:
- 1,773 individuals registered to Sheringham parkrun
- 120 people on average attend each week
- 24,602 is the total number of visits
- 462 running clubs from all over the country have been represented
- 4,311 individual runners have attended
- 24,608 runs have been held
- 123,040km is the total distance covered
At the event there will be prizes for volunteer of the year as well as awards for the runners with the highest number of points gained over the year. The volunteer of the year will be announced at the presentation following the event.
Last updated: 7th November 2016