Following changes to the bin collection days, we are aware that there has been some disruption. Using our online form is the quickest way to let us know about a missed collection.
Date published: 26th November 2018
A three-party Cabinet has been named by the new Leader of North Norfolk District Council.
Cllr Sarah Butikofer, who was elected as Leader of North Norfolk District Council on Wednesday, said she was “honoured and excited to be the new Leader of North Norfolk District Council”.
Cllr Butikofer said: “In keeping with my commitment to work with unity, I am delighted to unveil my new cross-party Cabinet and look forward to us all working together.
“Every person on this Cabinet will be able to give their own views when we are discussing the topics of importance to the people of North Norfolk.
“I would not describe this as a coalition, but as a cross-party Cabinet working for the good of North Norfolk and its communities.
“There will be no political whipping by me of those on the Cabinet.”
The Cabinet is made up of four Liberal Democrats, two Conservatives and one Independent, and is as follows:
- Cllr Sarah Butikofer, Leader and portfolio holder for Corporate Services, Asset Commercialisation, Customer Services and Community Engagement (Liberal Democrat).
- Cllr Eric Seward, Deputy Leader and portfolio holder for Finance, Revenues and Benefits (Liberal Democrat).
- Cllr Nigel Lloyd, portfolio holder for Environment and Property (Liberal Democrat).
- Cllr Karen Ward, portfolio holder for Housing, Planning and Planning Policy (Liberal Democrat).
- Cllr Nigel Dixon, portfolio holder for Economic Development and Business and Tourism (Conservative).
- Cllr Hilary Cox, portfolio holder for Leisure, Culture and Licensing (Conservative).
- Cllr Angie Fitch-Tillett, portfolio holder for Coastal, Health and Wellbeing (Independent).
The Cabinet will meet for the first time in public on Monday at 10am at the North Norfolk District Council offices in Cromer.
Last updated: 26th November 2018