We're here to help, but to keep us all safe please only come to the office if necessary. Most of our services are available online but if you do need to see someone, please book an appointment to avoid long wait times.
Date published: 18th March 2020
In light of growing concerns over Coronavirus (COVID-19), North Norfolk District Council has taken the decision to make our face to face meetings with customer services appointment only at both our Cromer and Fakenham offices.
North Norfolk District Council is NOT closed but we have made the decision to restrict public access to our office buildings so as to minimise potential risk to staff and allow us to concentrate on resilience and responding to enquiries over the phone and web.
We recognise the importance of continuing to deliver our services to residents and will do so through other channels where possible.
Please find below some regular enquiries and the relevant signposting.
Please also be aware that if you are displaying any symptoms of Coronavirus that we must ask you do not attempt to come into the offices and follow national guidance.
- Submitting evidence for Housing Benefits: email firstname.lastname@example.org (always include your claim reference number)
- Apply for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support
- Tell us about changes of circumstances which affect your benefits
Homeless & Rough Sleeping
- If you are homeless or about to become homeless please check our webpage or contact 01263 516375
- Sign up for My Bills and Benefits to manage your account
- Tell us you’re moving
- Payments can be completed through this form, or the payment line is available 24/7 on 0300 123 1109
- Application update: email your case officer direct or email email@example.com
- Check if you need planning permission
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for or feel a face to face appointment is essential, you can contact Customer Service on 01263 513811 or use the contact us form. We would like to thank our residents for their patience and understanding during this time, the safety of you, our staff and the community is our priority.
Last updated: 20th March 2020