Date published: 3rd November 2020
Government guidance regarding Remembrance Day services indicate that small-scale, socially distanced outdoor events at war memorials can take place.
It acknowledges that family members of the fallen or serving military personnel might wish to lay wreaths or place poppies at war memorials throughout the day.
With this in mind, the Council will continue to offer free parking at certain locations on Remembrance Sunday, November 8.
The car parks are as follows:
- Cromer- The Meadow and Cadogan Road
- Fakenham- Bridge Street, Queens Road, The Limes
- Holt- Albert Street, Station Approach
- Mundesley- Beach Road
- North Walsham- Bank Loke, Mundesley Road, New Road and Vicarage Street
- Sheringham- Station Approach and Morris Street
- Stalham- High Street
- Wells- Staithe Street and Stearmans Yard
We ask those taking part in this day of remembrance to please act responsibly, protect each other and protect the NHS.
Last updated: 3rd November 2020