Our offices are open to customers with pre-arranged, essential appointments only. There are other ways to get in touch. Visit our Contact us page to find out more.
Date published: 16th October 2020
North Norfolk District Council is pleased to be able to waive parking fees at certain car parks on Remembrance Sunday (November 8) to ensure that residents can pay their respects at nearby churches and memorials.
While of course large scale events will be unable to take place this year, it is important that communities have the opportunity to take part in this national day of remembrance.
The following car parks will be free to park in all day on Sunday November 8:
- Cromer - The Meadow and Cadogan Road
- Fakenham - Bridge Street, Queens Road, The Limes
- Holt - Albert Street, Station Approach
- Mundesley - Beach Road
- North Walsham - Bank Loke, Mundesley Road, New Road and Vicarage Street
- Sheringham - Station Approach and Morris Street
- Stalham - High Street
- Wells - Staithe Street and Stearmans Yard
Last updated: 22nd October 2020