Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support can be claimed by completing a single application form.

Please note that if you download an application form we suggest that you also contact us using the details in the sidebar to register your intention to make a claim.

If you would like us to post you this form please contact us. Alternatively either claim form can be obtained by visiting our Cromer or Fakenham offices.

In most circumstances a claim for Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support or Alternative Maximum Benefit will begin from the Monday after you advise us of your intention to claim provided that a completed form is received within one month of that date. Otherwise benefit will begin from the Monday following receipt of a completed application.

Download Application Form