View information on work experience
North Norfolk District Council and the Enterprise Adviser Network from Norfolk County Council and New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership have organised three networking events for businesses and employers to meet staff from their local schools to find out more about work experience placements.
All the events will be from 4.30pm-6pm with food and refreshments provided.
The dates and venues are:
- North Walsham, Hoveton & Stalham - 25th April at The Atrium, North Walsham
- Sheringham, Cromer & Holt - 26th April venue to be confirmed
- Fakenham & Wells - 27th April at Fakenham Academy
Each networking event will include presentations covering:
- Information on offering work experience placements and the reduction in paperwork required
- How working with schools can develop your business with examples from local employers
- How ‘work based learning’ helps and supports students and their development
- ‘Q & A’ session and networking opportunities for you to talk direct with school staff