Budget Proposals - Your Questions Answered
Budget Q and A - What Do You Think?
We provide training to help you ensure that your staff are appropriately trained in food hygiene.
We offer the CIEH accredited Foundation Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering. This course is aimed at anyone involved in food handling in catering; however, many of the principles apply to those who are working in any type of food business.
To book your place on this course please call Customer Services on 01263 516189 or download an application form and send it back to us with the relevant fee (see the fee sheet in the sidebar). Courses are held at our Cromer offices, at Merchants Place in Cromer, or Fakenham Sports & Fitness Centre.
The next courses will be held on the following dates:
- Thursday 28th February 2017 - 9.15am to 5.00pm at our Cromer office
- Thursday 23rd March 2017 - 9.15am to 5.00pm at our Cromer office
View the current course fees.
Course content is as follows:
- The Law
- Food Safety Hazards
- Food Handling & Preparation
- Delivery & Unloading
- Food Preparation
- Cooking Processes
- Hot Holding
- Cooling & Reheating
- Food Handlers
- Premises and Structure
We can also run courses for individual businesses on a day to suit you, including the level 2 Award in Food Safety in Manufacturing. Please see the fees sheet in the sidebar for details of charges.
Further food safety information
- Fees Sheet
- Guidelines for the Safe Production of Cooked Meats
- Information for Butchers about E. coli 0157
- Guidance for Producing Chutney, Pickles, Jams & Oils
- Guidance for Cakemakers
- NNDC Food Sampling Policy
- Food Premises Register
- Lists of approved premises
- Toilet Provision in Premises Open to the Public
Food safety management