Norfolk County Council elections and General Election

Elections will take place on 4 May 2017 to elect County Councillors and on 8 June 2017 to elect the North Norfolk MP

Application for a road closure for an event

You are legally required to apply to Norfolk County Council for permission to carry out work, roadworks/streetworks or other notifiable activities on the the public highway, or Norwich City Council who act as our agent for roads within Norwich.


Apply for a road closure permit