Are you interested in making a difference to your community?

Find out how to become a Councillor for North Norfolk District Council, come along to the Prospective Candidates’ Evening on 20 September 2018.

Under the Hedgerows Regulations 1997, you will need to apply to North Norfolk District Council if you want to remove a hedgerow.

If you want to remove a hedgerow on or alongside agricultural land, common land (including town or village greens), land used for forestry or the breeding or keeping of horses, ponies or donkeys, or protected land (Local Nature Reserve/SSSI) you will need to apply to North Norfolk District Council.

The Application for Hedgerow removal Notice (1APP application form 21), along with Planning Portal help text and application validation requirements, can be downloaded from our Planning Application Forms page. You can make an online application through the Planning Portal.