North Norfolk Business Awards 2019
Now open for nominations
- Public speaking at public meetings (Have Your Say), read this guidance to find out how you can make your voice heard at Council meetings
- Public speaking at Development Committee meetings
- Code of Corporate Governance
- Chief Finance Officer Protocol
- Employee Code of Conduct, the public is entitled to expect the highest standards of conduct from all employees who work for local government. The Local Government Management Board has drawn up a Code of Conduct for all local government employees in England and Wales.
- Member Code of Conduct, this Code of Conduct is a key part of the Authority's discharge of its statutory duty to promote and maintain high standards of conduct by its members and co-opted members.
- Counter Fraud and Corruption Policy
- Monitoring Officer Protocol
- Planning - Code of Good Practice for Planning
- Planning - Code of Practice - Site Visits by Development Committees
- Planning - Development Committee - Decision Making Protocols
- Planning Protocol for North Norfolk District Council Developments, the purpose of this protocol is to clarify arrangements for preparing and submitting schemes for planning permission involving the development of land by or on behalf of the Council, or where the Council is working in partnership with another organisation, e.g. an affordable housing provider.
- Prosecution Policy
- Protocol on Member Officer Relations, the purpose of this protocol is to guide members and officers of the Council in their relationships with one another.
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA) Policy and Procedures
- Whistleblowing Policy, this policy is intended to provide a local framework for disclosing concerns about unacceptable conduct with the public interest in mind.