The UK Government is changing how we vote. From May 2023, you will need to show photo ID when you vote at a polling station.
This programme provides free digital business support to small and medium-sized businesses in Norfolk.
The local council-funded scheme offers:
- one-to-one consultancy with a digital advisor
- a grant of up to £500 to help you set up a digital action plan
Check the eligibility criteria below and apply now
You can apply if you meet the following criteria:
- your business must be based in Norfolk
- you must have less than 250 employees
- your turnover must be less than £42.9M
- you must have received less than £198k in public sector funding in the last three years
- you were trading positively at the end of 2019
- you already use digital technology in some way, such as a website or social media account.
What happens next
You will get
- an experienced business advisor matched to your business
- a digital audit of your business and a comprehensive report of its findings
- an advisor who can challenge your existing digital plans or help to create new ones
- help to identify digital opportunities that fit with and add to your business plans
- an action plan that identifies digital priorities and next steps for your organisation
- the opportunity to apply for a business grant worth up to £500 towards your digital action plan
The type of advice you will receive
- how to best sell your products online
- how to use social media to reach new customers
- how to attract new visitors to your website
- how different digital tools can benefit your business
- the best home working options for your team
Real-life examples of how the Go Digital scheme has transformed local businesses.
Email email@example.com if you would like to know more about Go Digital.