Sign up or pay for a brown garden bin collection

Our waste collection service is a cost effective way of disposing your household garden waste.

Any person who who keeps a boarding establishment for cats and/or dogs require an annual licence under the Animal Boarding Establishment Act 1963. The aim of the licensing requirements is to achieve certain standards in the management of the accommodation and to ensure precautions against disease and fire. This is done by attaching relevant conditions to the licence to ensure that the animals are kept in suitable accommodation.

The timescale for determining this application is 56 days from the receipt by this authority of an acceptable and complete application. 

For a valid application we require ALL forms/documentation in order for the application to be processed. Incomplete applications will be returned.

New Application

Licensing Fees  


Start an online application