Bank Holiday Monday
Please be aware the Council offices will be closed for the Bank Holiday Monday on May 29th and will reopen on Tuesday, May 30th
Register of applications in progress.
If you wish to make a representation about any particular application (either for or against), please do so in writing to either the address on the left or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible, in respect to new or variation applications a copy is accessible below.
New/Variation/Review Applications in progress
New Premises Application. – Grey’s Fish & Chip Shop,
Norwich Road, Hoveton, NR12 8DA
End of consultation 8th June 2017
- Minor Variation Application – North Walsham Rugby Football Club.
North Walsham Road, Scottow, NR10 5BU
End of consultation 13th May 2017
- New Application - 5 Long Lane, Southrepps, Norfolk
End of consultation 2 May 2017.
- New Application - Walled Garden, 20 Hall Gardens, Raynham Hall, Swaffham Road, East Raynham, Norfolk, NR21 7EL - 170012384
End of consultation 27 April 2017.
- New Application - Carnival Field, Runton Road, Cromer - 170012384
End of consultation 21 April 2017.
The registers for premises and clubs premises are those licences issued since 24 November 2005.
- Summary Register for Premises and Club Premises (PDF) - limited information
- Premises and Club Premises Register by area (licensed activities and times), 24-hour licences are shown as 00:00 to 00:00 - individual areas have 10 or more licensed premises:
- Bacton (PDF)
- Blakeney (PDF)
- Cromer (PDF)
- Fakenham (PDF)
- Holt (PDF)
- Horning (PDF)
- Hoveton (PDF)
- Mundesley (PDF)
- North Walsham (PDF)
- Runton - East & West (PDF)
- Sheringham (PDF)
- Stalham (PDF)
- Walsingham (PDF)
- Wells-Next-The-Sea (PDF)
- Alby with Thwaite to Dunton (PDF)
- East Barsham to Knapton (PDF)
- Langham to Ryburgh (PDF)
- Salthouse to Worstead (PDF)