Budget Proposals - Your Questions Answered
Budget Q and A - What Do You Think?
The Local Plan guides development in North Norfolk
The Local Plan also known has the Local Development Framework (LDF) is a collection of planning documents which guides development in North Norfolk. These documents set out the Council's planning policies for meeting the community's economic, environmental and social needs where this affects the development and use of land.
The Local Plan allows the Council to manage development in the area and sets out the factors it will take into account when determining planning applications.
The Local Plan comprises the following:
- Coastal Erosion Development Control Guidance
- Design Guide
- Landscape Character Assessment
- Open Space Practice Guidance
- Local Development Scheme
- Statement of Community Involvement
- Draft Sustainability Scoping Report: Consultation Version