Our offices are open to customers with pre-arranged appointments only. There are other ways to get in touch. Visit our Contact us page to find out more.
The latest information on how North Norfolk is responding to Coronavirus
Statements from Sarah Bütikofer, Leader of North Norfolk District Council
- Statement from Leader Sarah Bütikofer - 4 December
- Statement from Leader Sarah Bütikofer - 2 November 2020
- Statement from Leader Sarah Bütikofer - 10 June 2020
- Statement from Leader Sarah Bütikofer - 24 April 2020
- Statement from Leader Sarah Bütikofer - 9 April 2020
- Statement from Leader, Sarah Bütikofer - 4 April 2020
- Statement from Leader, Sarah Bütikofer - 25 March 2020
- Statement from Leader, Sarah Bütikofer - 19 March 2020
Assistance for Businesses
Find out about assistance available for businesses affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Re-opening your business safely
- Business Support Grants
- Business Rate Relief
- Government Support and Funding
- Other Sources of Support and Advice
Norfolk Covid Winter Support
Norfolk County Council has set up a Norfolk Winter Covid Support scheme to help Norfolk residents get through the winter. If you or anyone you know is experiencing financial hardship as a result of COVID-19 they will provide assistance with:
- Finance and food
- Food vouchers during school holidays
- Help accessing practical and emotional support
- Support for carers
Support for newly shielding residents
The Government has announced a large expansion of the number of people being asked to shield in England, adding an extra 1.7 million people to the list. If you have received a letter asking you to begin shielding, and need help with accessing supermarket delivery slots, prescription collection, befriending, loneliness and wellbeing support.
Call us on 0344 800 8020 and select - option 1, then option 4, then option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org stating Shielding Support in your email's subject title.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your questions answered on Coronavirus and the following services:
Victim Support's Live Chat now available
Victim Support’s online services now includes Live Chat, a 24/7 online support service. If you need support after crime, you can chat to one of their trained supporters.
UK Government Guidance
Find guidance about coronavirus (COVID-19) for health professionals and other organisations.
If you know of a vulnerable or at risk individual in North Norfolk, please tell us.
NHS Health Advice
Get the latest advice from the NHS on when to stay at home and how to prevent spreading or catching the virus.
Privacy notice relating to how the Council will deal with your data during the current Coronavirus pandemic.
Serious or persistent breaches of Coronavirus restrictions should be reported to Norfolk Constabulary