Coronavirus cases are rising rapidly across the country. Find out what you can and cannot do.
The latest information on how North Norfolk is responding to Coronavirus
Statements from Sarah Bütikofer, Leader of North Norfolk District Council
- Statement from Leader Sarah Bütikofer - 4 December
- Statement from Leader Sarah Bütikofer - 2 November 2020
- Statement from Leader Sarah Bütikofer - 10 June 2020
- Statement from Leader Sarah Bütikofer - 24 April 2020
- Statement from Leader Sarah Bütikofer - 9 April 2020
- Statement from Leader, Sarah Bütikofer - 4 April 2020
- Statement from Leader, Sarah Bütikofer - 25 March 2020
- Statement from Leader, Sarah Bütikofer - 19 March 2020
Assistance for Businesses
Find out about assistance available for businesses affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Re-opening your business safely
- Business Support Grants
- Business Rate Relief
- Government Support and Funding
- Other Sources of Support and Advice
Frequently Asked Questions
Your questions answered on Coronavirus and the following services:
Norfolk Covid Winter Support
Norfolk County Council has set up a Norfolk Winter Covid Support scheme to help Norfolk residents get through the winter. If you or anyone you know is experiencing financial hardship as a result of COVID-19 they will provide assistance with:
- Finance and food
- Food vouchers during school holidays
- Help accessing practical and emotional support
- Support for carers
Victim Support's Live Chat now available
Victim Support’s online services now includes Live Chat, a 24/7 online support service. If you need support after crime, you can chat to one of their trained supporters.
UK Government Guidance
Find guidance about coronavirus (COVID-19) for health professionals and other organisations.
If you know of a vulnerable or at risk individual in North Norfolk, please tell us.
NHS Health Advice
Get the latest advice from the NHS on when to stay at home and how to prevent spreading or catching the virus.
Privacy notice relating to how the Council will deal with your data during the current Coronavirus pandemic.
Serious or persistent breaches of Coronavirus restrictions should be reported to Norfolk Constabulary