We're here to help, but to keep us all safe please only come to the office if necessary. Most of our services are available online but if you do need to see someone, please book an appointment to avoid long wait times.
Car park charges
Parking charges apply 8.00am to 6.00pm
For extended parking - 24 hour tickets can be purchased from any machine and are transferrable to other NNDC car parks for the duration of the ticket.
View our Car Park leaflet for further information on charges and season tickets, including an application form for applying for a season ticket.
|Tariff||8am to 6pm||24hrs|
|Standard||£1 for first 2 hours then 70p per additional hour||£5|
|Resort||£1.30 for first hour then £1 per additional hour||£7|
|Coastal||£1.50 per hour||£7|
Charges for coaches are £5 for up to 4 hours and £10 for up to 24 hours. Coach parking is available at the following locations:
- Cromer, Cadogan Road, NR27 9HT
- Fakenham, The Limes, NR21 9AG
- North Walsham, Vicarage Street, NR28 9DQ
- Sea Palling, Clink Road, NR12 0UL
- Sheringham, Station Road, NR26 8RG
Height restrictions are in place at:
- East Runton (Grassed area)
- Fakenham - Highfields car park
- Fakenham - The Limes car park
There are also swinging height barriers in place at the following car parks:
- Meadow, Cromer
- Runton Road, Cromer
- Cadogan Road, Cromer
- Station Approach, Sheringham
- Stearman’s Yard, Wells-next-the-Sea
Whilst these barriers are left open, the Council reserves the right to close these at short notice when required.
No charge is made for motorbike parking. Motorbike bays are provided in some NNDC car parks, but please park considerately and safely when they are not.
Motorhomes, caravans and oversized vehicles
Motor homes and vehicles that occupy more than one bay are required to buy the corresponding number of tickets for each wholly or partly used bay.
- Car parks do not permit vehicles over 3.5 tonnes unless otherwise stated.
- Caravans are not permitted in any NNDC car park.
- Overnight sleeping is not permitted.
Disabled Blue Badge holders are not exempt from charges but an additional 30 minutes beyond ticket expiry time is permitted before enforcement applies. Blue Badges are administered by Norfolk County Council.
A limited number of free 30 minute parking bays are now available at the following car parks:
- Cromer - Meadow Road - NR27 9EE
- Fakenham - Bridge Street - NR21 9AG
- Holt - Albert Street - NR25 6HX
- North Walsham - Bank Loke - NR28 9JN
- Sheringham - Morris Street - NR26 8JY
- Stalham - High Street - NR12 9AN
- Wells-next-the-Sea - Staithe Street - NR23 1AG
Licence to park for contractors
Application form for requesting Licence to Park on NNDC Car Parks or Property.