Fit as a Fiddle - The Mobile Gym
Toolkit for Capacity BuildingHere are two helpful documents for people using our 'Toolkit for Capacity Building' booklet to create their own community gym:
The Time of Your LifeThe mobile gym travels to remote, rural locations around North Norfolk that have little or no access to fitness activities, and offers sessions to suit your needs.
Funded by Age Concern and the Big Lottery, and led by North Norfolk District Council, this project is proving to be very successful. We provide:
- Two fully qualified instructors
- Personal fitness programme to suit your need
- Friendly environment
- Nordic Walking
- Kettlebell classes
- Zumba Fitness
Our sessions are held in Village Halls please note there are no sessions held on Bank Holidays or during periods of severe weather.
The current programme is as follows:
- Monday at Langham Parish Room – Gym 10am-12pm, Kettlesize, Nordic Walk 10.30-11.30am, Tai Chi 12.30-1.15pm, Zumba Fitness 1.30-2.30pm
- Tuesday at Holt Day Centre - Tai Chi 10-10.45am, Gym 1-5pm, Nordic walk 2.30-3.30pm
- Tuesday at Holt Day Services, Charles Road, Holt - Zumba 6-7pm
- Wednesday at Aldborough Church Room - Gym 10am- 12.45pm, Nordic walking 10-11am, Tai Chi 1.45-2.30pm
- Friday at the Congregational Hall, Wells - Gym 10am-2.15pm
For further information please contact Wyn Nurse on 01263 516305 or 07795265671.