Have your say on the draft Development Brief, which will inform future planning applications for the site. Learn more about this by selecting 'Find out more'.
Do you want to make a difference for the young people in North Norfolk? North Norfolk Youth Council was formed in 2023 and we are always looking for new people to join us.
We are a group of young people from across the district, all aged between 11 and 18 years old, who have joined together to make a difference.
As a Youth Council, our main objectives are:
- To improve education and understanding of the challenges that young people face in North Norfolk
- Mental health support for young people
- Environmental issues and the impact of climate change on North Norfolk
We believe these are crucial issues for our age group as they affect us now and will affect future generations.
If you are aged between 11 and 18 and are interested in joining us, please email email@example.com
We currently hold our meetings at 6pm on the last Thursday of the month via Zoom.
Meet the North Norfolk Youth Council
Grace joined the Youth Council because she's interested in helping the youth of Norfolk take a stand and speak up.
I want to share my ideas with others and hear their ideas too. I have two dogs and a hamster, and I love animals and nature. Both my parents are English teachers, so I really like English. I also enjoy books, and I draw a lot!
Our Steering Group has made a great start in establishing and looking at the priorities of the North Norfolk Youth Council. But they cannot do it alone. They need the help of young people across the district to join them in ensuring young people have a voice and are represented.
Emma Denny, Democratic Services Manager
We need you!
If you are aged between 11 and 18 years old and live in North Norfolk, we want to hear from you.
- living in North Norfolk
- interested in shaping services and projects across the district
- wanting to develop your leadership and communication skills
- passionate about youth representation and advocacy for all young people
- keen to connect with other like-minded young people
Interested? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Make a difference - take hold of your future!
In partnership with