The UK Government is changing how we vote. From May 2023, you will need to show photo ID when you vote at a polling station.
Electric Vehicle Charging
We have 40 charge points in six of our pay and display car parks across the district.
A further six charge points can be found at The Reef Leisure Centre in Sheringham.
Fees and charges
The cost of charging your electric vehicle is a 50p connection fee plus 45p per KW of charge, plus the standard parking fee.
Parking fees are not applicable between 6pm and 8am.
Charge points can be found at the following locations:
- Cromer - Meadow Road, West Street, NR27 9DX
- Fakenham - Queens Road, NR21 9LD
- Holt - Albert Street, NR25 6HG
- North Walsham - Bank Loke, NR29 9JN
- Sheringham - Morris Street, NR26 8JY
- Wells-next-the-Sea - Stearman’s Yard, Freeman Street, NR23 1BA
- The Reef Leisure Centre - Weybourne Road, Sheringham, NR26 8WD
For more information on Electric Vehicle charging in North Norfolk, please use the following resources: