Free training courses available to help you start a career in adult social care with the North Norfolk Care Academy.
Welcome to North Norfolk!
We hope you enjoy your stay and the use of the hut or chalet.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Do not leave valuables in your hut or chalet. If you do suffer loss, theft or damage, a break-in or vandalism, please tell the police at your earliest convenience and our Seafront Inspectors during the summer months or call Estates on 01263 516337 during office hours.
- Make sure the hut or chalet is secure when not in use.
- Do not leave combustible materials, for instance, driftwood or refuse, near the hut or chalet or materials such as large stones or driftwood which might be used to damage it.
- Only use the hut or chalet between 6am and 11pm.
- The hut or chalet is used only as a base for bathing, rest and recreation, and it must not be used for sleeping in overnight.
- The booking is personal to the named person on the confirmation email and for the use of that named person, their family and close personal friends with no charges to be made to them.
- Please do not alter or damage the hut or chalet. We reserve the right to charge you for any expenses we have to pay. If an accident should result in damage, let the Seafront Inspector know so they can arrange to have it repaired.
- We reserve the right to charge you should you lose any keys or locks.
- Your booking does not give permission to park cars alongside or in front of the hut or chalet, and you must park in designated parking areas and car parks only.
Also, be considerate to:
- promenade and beach users - the promenade is a public right of way, and you must not obstruct the promenade
- others by not causing a nuisance or annoyance or making excessive noise, no matter how it’s caused
Our officers can answer your questions with Seafront Inspectors huts on the promenade as detailed in your confirmation email. Please note, these officers are part-time and seasonal. At other times, please contact Estates on 01263 516337 during office hours.
The Council does not accept any liability for personal items left in the huts or chalets.
Please return keys promptly on the last day of your booking, as detailed in your confirmation email.
We hope you have an enjoyable time!
Last updated: 9th December 2021