We're here to help, but to keep us all safe please only come to the office if necessary. Most of our services are available online but if you do need to see someone, please book an appointment to avoid long wait times.
- No glass or glass utensils shall be used at the event or taken to the beach
- No open fires! Including bonfires or camp fires due to the health and safety risk.
- All rubbish and litter is to be cleared away from the beach directly after the event and taken away with you.
- Noise should be kept to a minimum. Music and generators are not permitted.
- Please do not bury rubbish in the sand where it may cause a health & safety hazard to other beach users.
- Please do not bury portable/disposable BBQs in the sand where they cause problems for future beach users. Extinguish/cool such BBQs and take them home with you
- The event shall be entirely at the owners risk.
- We cannot guarantee that your party will have exclusive use of the designated area.
- At least one responsible adult to be in attendance at all times.
Last updated: 5th April 2019