Check the latest information about missed bin collections.
You can purchase a season ticket online.
- 24-hour and 3-hour season tickets are issued subject to the Council’s conditions as set out below.
- A car park season ticket may ONLY be used in respect of vehicles specified on the application form. The season ticket must be displayed on the windscreen so that all parts of the ticket are clearly visible. The Council reserves the right to challenge or prosecute anyone using a season ticket without displaying the ticket or displaying a valid parking ticket.
- Each ticket may hold up to two registration numbers. Holders of season tickets bearing two registration numbers and who subsequently change a vehicle will need to obtain a replacement ticket upon surrender of the original. A new ticket will be issued for which there is a £10 charge. If a season ticket is issued bearing only one registration number, a second may be added at no additional charge. Please advise customer services of your requirement to amend the details on 01263 513811.
- Season tickets, when issued become the sole responsibility of the purchaser for safe custody. A duplicate may be issued against lost or damaged season tickets on payment of the administration charge of £10.
- Refunds will be accepted on surrender of the ticket. The amount refunded will be based on the amount of complete months left to run at the time the ticket was received at the Council. The value of the refund is based on the original cost divided by the number of months originally purchased, times the number of whole months remaining. A £10 administration fee is then levied from the balance.
- The Council reserves the right to refuse to issue a season ticket and/or to withdraw any such ticket from the applicant, if it is to be found that the applicant is using the ticket for more than one vehicle at the same time or if the ticket is being misused in any other way.
- Possession of a season ticket DOES NOT guarantee the holder a parking space in any of the Council-owned car parks.
- The Council reserves the right to close any car park at any time. 24-hour season ticket holders, when parking in a car park not designated for their use must purchase an appropriate Pay & Display ticket.
- Season tickets will only be issued up to 10 working days in advance of the start of the date from which they are valid.
- Please allow at least five working days from the application date for the permit to be posted.
- 24-hour season tickets are not valid for Albert Street Car Park, Holt unless endorsed as such. Tel: 01263 516007 for further details.
- When parking in disabled bays reserved for blue badge holders, the badge must be displayed alongside the season ticket at all times.
- Season tickets permit parking in ONE designated bay only. Larger vehicles taking additional spaces will require the corresponding number of permits.
- Tickets which appear to be defaced or altered inappropriately are subject to receipt of a Penalty Charge Notice.
- All vehicles parked on any NNDC Car Park need to be Road Legal, with valid MOT, Tax and Insurance.
Last updated: 30th January 2020