Have your say on the draft Development Brief, which will inform future planning applications for the site. Learn more about this by selecting 'Find out more'.
The role of the NNDC Safety Advisory Group (NNSAG) is to promote good standards of safety at all public events in the district and ensure best practice is followed.
The objectives of the group are to:
- Promote best practice of safety and welfare at events by giving advice
- Promote good practice in safety and welfare when planning for events
- Ensure events cause minimal adverse impact
The NNSAG is administered by the District Council. Core members of the group include officers from:
- North Norfolk District Council
- Norfolk County Council
- Norfolk Constabulary
- Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service
- East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Other stakeholders will be included as necessary depending on the nature of the event
The group provides a single point of contact for organisers, ensuring all agencies are aware of events taking place that the public may attend in the District. Email the NNSAG: SAG@north-norfolk.gov.uk