Two nominations were received for the two vacancies at Cromer (Suffield Park Ward) therefore these candidates were elected without contest.
A Parish by-election will be held on the 19 September 2013 if more than two nominations are received for the current vacancies.
- The Election Timetable provides all the key dates that you will need to be aware of during the election process.
- The Notice of Election is a legal document that must be displayed to notify the electorate that there has been an election requested
To be a candidate at the above election the nomination paper and all pages of the consent to nomination must be delivered to the Returning Officer, Electoral Services, North Norfolk District Council, Holt Road, Cromer, Norfolk, NR27 9EN not before publication of the Notice of Election on Wednesday 14 August 2013 and must be received at the latest by noon on Thursday 22 August 2013
- For information on being a candidate please refer to the Electoral Commission Guidance
- There are two vacancies for Cromer (Suffield Park Ward) and the Returning Officer has received two nominations which are listed on the Statement of Persons Nominated
- Following the latest time for the delivery of notices of withdrawals of candidature, the candidates named on the Notice of Result of Uncontested election have been elected without a contest
Last updated: 26th January 2017