Norfolk County Council Trading Standards are highlighting the latest consumer scams in Norfolk.
Police or Flood Wardens may visit to advise you in advance of the need to evacuate, and to offer assistance where possible. They will advise you on when and where to go.
If you intend to evacuate yourself to somewhere other than the evacuation centre then please advise the Flood Warden team of this when they call.
If you are advised to evacuate, your designated evacuation centre will be:
- Bacton - Bacton Village Hall
- Blakeney - Blakeney Village Hall
- Cley - Cley Village Hall
- Eccles - Lessingham Village Hall
- Lessingham - Lessingham Village Hall
- Morston - Morston Village Hall
- Salthouse - The British Columbia Hall
- Sea Palling - Sea Palling Village Hall
- Walcott - The Lighthouse Inn
- Wells - Alderman Peel School
- Weybourne - Weybourne Village Hall
Last updated: 8th December 2017