This concession pitch is located on Lower Street in Horning, just north of The Swan Inn.
The pitch is available for up to 3 years.
The licence will commence 1 April 2024.
The pitch is not serviced.
North Norfolk District Council are looking for leisure or retail businesses for this pitch. Food or drink-related applications will not be considered.
Operating hours are restricted to the following daily times:
- open at 9am
- close at 7.30pm or dusk, whichever is earlier
Planning Permission may be required depending on the proposed use.
Costs to consider
To be agreed.
The council does not intend to charge VAT on the rent.
The operator must provide bins for customers at this site. One of the following waste options must be arranged:
- a commercial waste service for collection onsite
- a waste carrier licence for businesses to dispose of their waste offsite
The pitch will be subject to business rates payments, unless the operator qualifies for small business rate relief.
There is no parking for a secondary vehicle on the site.
How to apply
Use the application form to submit your expression of interest for this pitch.
Please email completed forms to Estates@north-norfolk.gov.uk
Before a new lease is given, the council will require the following:
- Identity information such as government photo ID or driving licence.
- Proof of home address, such as a personal bank statement or utility bill.
Applications are due by 9am on Wednesday 31 January 2024.
The pitch is available to view at anytime as it is a public space.