The Big Society Awards 2018

Get your nominations in to North Norfolk District Council’s Big Society Awards to celebrate your local hero.

To qualify as an Adult Gaming Centre and be entitled to operate with category B machines you will require a premises licence from the Gambling Commission as well as a licence to operate from your local authority.  An Adult Gaming Centre, with the appropriate licences, is entitled to have category B, C and D machines. Category B machines will be limited to four machines per premises although category C and D machines will remain unlimited in numbers.


Last updated: 26th January 2017