The personal licence holder must provide the Licensing Authority with details of any change in name or address as soon as reasonably practicable. The notification of changes must be accompanied by the personal licence (both the photocard and the paper counterpart) and proof of change, such as marriage certificate, deed poll, council tax statement for the current year or driving licence.

There is a statutory fee for the re-issue of the licence. Failure to notify the Licensing Authority is an offence under section 127 of the Licensing Act 2003 and can be liable to a fine not exceeding Level 2 on the standard scale (up to £500).

View the licensing fees.