Sign up or pay for a brown garden bin collection

Our waste collection service is a cost effective way of disposing your household garden waste.

Please notify the Licensing Team in writing of any changes to your name and/or home address in order for the correct information to be shown on your licence. The following information should be enclosed with your letter (original documents):

  • Change of name – marriage certificate or other change of name certificate

Last updated: 26th January 2017