Register by 11:59pm on 26 November to vote in the General Election on 12 December
All planning authorities in Norfolk have agreed to prepare a combined Strategic Framework planning document.
This provides the overarching framework for planning issues across the county with an emphasis on strategic land use issues with cross boundary implications.
The document forms part of the process to demonstrate compliance with the Duty to Cooperate (Localism Act 2011).
It relates to the period 2012 to 2036 and will inform the preparation of Local Plans produced by individual planning authorities during this period.
The framework includes strategic guidance in relation to housing, economic growth, infrastructure provision and environmental considerations. It is not a policy document and is not a Development Plan.
Further Information can be found at Norfolk County Council's website Norfolk strategic planning member forum
Documents produced by the NSPF
Key evidence required to support the preparation of the Framework and each Council’s Local Plan has been commissioned through the NSF - these documents will be published below as they become available:
- Caravan and House Boat Accommodation Needs Assessment
- Green Infrastructure and Ecological Networks Study
- Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment Methodology
- Older Persons Accommodation Needs Assessment
- Recreation Impacts Study - Visitors Survey at European Protected Sites
- Strategic Housing Market Assessment
Last updated: 14th March 2019