Neighbourhood Plan Progress
Ryburgh Parish Council formally submitted their final draft Neighbourhood Plan for examination on 16 March, 2020. Following a nine-week period of public consultation the Neighbourhood Plan is now entering the Examination Stage.
Mr Chris Collison has been appointed to conduct an independent examination to determine if the Plan meets the basic conditions required to progress to public referendum. The examination is scheduled to commence on Monday 29 June and is expected to take around six weeks to complete.
The following key documents have been provided to the examiner:
- Ryburgh Neighbourhood Plan (Submission Version) April 2020
- Schedule of Representations at Regulation 16 Consultation
- NNDC Response to Submission Version Neighbourhood Plan
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- Evidence Pack
- Habitat Regulations Assessment Screening Report January 2020
- Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Report January 2020
- Habitat Regulations Assessment Screening Determination March 2020
- Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Determination March 2020
Further information and dates will be published when available.
Following his assessment, the examiner will prepare a report advising if the Plan should proceed to the next stage of public referendum. A number of suggested modifications may need to be made before the Plan can move to the referendum stage. If the community vote in favour of the Plan then it must be “made” by the Council within an 8-week period following the referendum.
Once made the Neighbourhood Plan will form part of the district-wide planning framework and become a material consideration (must be taken into account) when considering future planning applications in the Neighbourhood Area.
For general enquiries about the Neighbourhood Plan contact Mike Rundle, Ryburgh Neighbourhood Plan Working Group Secretary on 01328 829472 or email email@example.com. Enquiries relating to the examination process should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 01263 516318.
Pre Submission Consultation Documents (August 2019)
Ryburgh Parish Council undertook a Pre-Submission Consultation on their emerging draft Neighbourhood Plan between Monday 12 August and Monday 23 September 2019.
|Consultation Documents||Date published|
|NNDC Response to Pre-Submission Neighbourhood Plan||September 2019|
|Pre Submission Neighbourhood Plan Consultation version||August 2019|
|Evidence Pack||August 2019|
|Consultation Notice||August 2019|
Neighbourhood Plan Designation Documents (February 2017)
Ryburgh Parish Council’s application to designate Ryburgh Neighbourhood Area was approved by North Norfolk District Council on 3 April 2017.
|Application Form||February 2017|
|Parish Statement||February 2017|
|Map of Proposed Neighbourhood Area||February 2017|
|Cabinet Decision List||April 2017|
- Designation Date: 3 April 2017
- Regulation 14 Draft Plan Consultation: 12 August to 23 September 2019
- Regulation 16 Plan Submitted: 16 March 2020
- Regulation 16 Plan Consultation: 6 April to 8 June 2020
- Examination Date: Monday 29 June for six weeks
- Referendum Date:
- Date Plan Made:
Last updated: 7th July 2020