Our offices are open to customers with pre-arranged appointments only. There are other ways to get in touch. Visit our Contact us page to find out more.
A referendum on whether to approve the Ryburgh Neighbourhood Development Plan will take place on Thursday, 6 May. The referendum will be held at Great Ryburgh Memorial Hall, where polling will open at 7am and close at 10pm. The referendum will run in tandem with the Norfolk County Council local elections and Norfolk Police and Crime Commissioner election.
If the community votes in favour of the Plan, it will form part of the Development Plan for North Norfolk and help determine planning applications within Ryburgh Parish.
Further details can be found in the Referendum Information Statement document below.
- Referendum Information Statement
- Ryburgh Neighbourhood Plan (Post Examination and Referendum Version) September 2020
- Examination Report
- Schedule of Representations at Examination Stage
- Decision Statement (Proceed to Referendum)
Voting at the referendum
Examination Documents (June 2020)
An independent examination took place between Monday 29 June and Tuesday 4 August to determine if the Draft Neighbourhood Plan met the basic conditions required to progress to public referendum. The examiner concluded that the Plan should proceed to the next stage of a public referendum, depending on several changes set out in the report.
- Examiners Final Report
- Response to Examiners Clarification Note
- Examiners Clarification Note
- Ryburgh Parish Council - Response to Representations
- Examiners Initial Letter
- Evidence Pack (Updated September 2020)
The following key documents were provided to the examiner:
- Ryburgh Neighbourhood Plan (Submission Version) April 2020
- Schedule of Representations at Regulation 16 Consultation
- NNDC Response to Submission Version Neighbourhood Plan
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- Evidence Pack
Pre Submission Consultation Documents (August 2019)
Ryburgh Parish Council undertook a Pre-Submission Consultation on their emerging draft Neighbourhood Plan between Monday 12 August and Monday 23 September 2019.
|Consultation Documents||Date published|
|NNDC Response to Pre-Submission Neighbourhood Plan||September 2019|
|Pre Submission Neighbourhood Plan Consultation version||August 2019|
|Evidence Pack||August 2019|
|Consultation Notice||August 2019|
Neighbourhood Plan Designation Documents (February 2017)
Ryburgh Parish Council’s application to designate Ryburgh Neighbourhood Area was approved by North Norfolk District Council on 3 April 2017.
|Application Form||February 2017|
|Parish Statement||February 2017|
|Map of Proposed Neighbourhood Area||February 2017|
|Cabinet Decision List||April 2017|
- Date Plan Made:
- Referendum Date: Thursday 6 May 2021
- Examination Date: Monday 29 June to Tuesday 4 August 2020
- Regulation 16 Plan Consultation: 6 April to 8 June 2020
- Regulation 16 Plan Submitted: 16 March 2020
- Regulation 14 Draft Plan Consultation: 12 August to 23 September 2019
- Designation Date: 3 April 2017
Last updated: 9th April 2021