Coronavirus cases are rising rapidly across the country. Find out what you can and cannot do.
Neighbourhood Plan Progress
Ryburgh Parish Council formally submitted their final draft Neighbourhood Plan for examination on 16 March 2020.
Mr Chris Collison was appointed to conduct an independent examination to determine if the Plan meets the basic conditions required to progress to a public referendum. The examination commenced on Monday 29 June and concluded on Tuesday 4 August on receipt of the examiner's final report.
The examiner concluded that the Plan should proceed to the next stage of public referendum, subject to the making of a number of modifications set out in the report.
The Council agrees that subject to the incorporation of the modifications set out in the report; the Ryburgh Neighbourhood Plan should proceed to a public referendum. The Council's Decision Statement, and the modified Neighbourhood Plan, are available to view below.
- Decision Statement
- Ryburgh Neighbourhood Plan (Post Examination and Referendum Version) September 2020
- Evidence Pack (Updated September 2020)
Further information and dates will be published when available.
Examination Documents (June 2020)
An independent examination took place between Monday 29 June and Tuesday 4 August to determine if the Draft Neighbourhood Plan met the basic conditions required to progress to public referendum.
- Examiners Final Report
- Examiners Draft Report Fact-Check Invitation Letter
- Response to Examiners Clarification Note
- Examiners Clarification Note
- Ryburgh Parish Council - Response to Representations
- Examiners Initial Letter
The following key documents were provided to the examiner:
- Ryburgh Neighbourhood Plan (Submission Version) April 2020
- Schedule of Representations at Regulation 16 Consultation
- NNDC Response to Submission Version Neighbourhood Plan
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Consultation Statement
- Evidence Pack
Pre Submission Consultation Documents (August 2019)
Ryburgh Parish Council undertook a Pre-Submission Consultation on their emerging draft Neighbourhood Plan between Monday 12 August and Monday 23 September 2019.
|Consultation Documents||Date published|
|NNDC Response to Pre-Submission Neighbourhood Plan||September 2019|
|Pre Submission Neighbourhood Plan Consultation version||August 2019|
|Evidence Pack||August 2019|
|Consultation Notice||August 2019|
Neighbourhood Plan Designation Documents (February 2017)
Ryburgh Parish Council’s application to designate Ryburgh Neighbourhood Area was approved by North Norfolk District Council on 3 April 2017.
|Application Form||February 2017|
|Parish Statement||February 2017|
|Map of Proposed Neighbourhood Area||February 2017|
|Cabinet Decision List||April 2017|
- Date Plan Made:
- Referendum Date: TBC
- Examination Date: Monday 29 June to Tuesday 4 August 2020
- Regulation 16 Plan Consultation: 6 April to 8 June 2020
- Regulation 16 Plan Submitted: 16 March 2020
- Regulation 14 Draft Plan Consultation: 12 August to 23 September 2019
- Designation Date: 3 April 2017
Last updated: 4th September 2020